Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day (I'm NOT talking about the sci-fi thriller from the 80's)

True love is a husband who will purchase obscure craft supplies for me (and call me seventeen times from the store to let me know it). I discovered last week that sewing in short spurts actually distracts me from feeling horribly pregnant. Wahoo!

Someone was a little excited about his pre-school Valentine's Day party. I don't think there's anything sweeter (that isn't edible anyway) than a blue-eyed kid in skinny jeans and converse. (And, yes, these pictures do make me want to eat him a little bit.)

Eve decked out for her school party. I saw this t-shirt for 38 bucks at an online boutique and decided to recreate it using freezer paper stencils for $5! The supplies for the skirt cost about $7. Now I'm feeling so frugal that I want to go shopping!

1 o'clock church=plenty of time to make last-minute bow-ties.


One of our Valentine's Day traditions revolves around chocolate chip cookie dough, ice cream, whipped cream, heart-shaped ramekins, and gluttony : COOKIE MONSTERS!
If you don't have ramekins, you can use cupcake pans and shape the dough into a cup shape. When it's done baking, just use a small measuring cup and flatten the middle.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I could pinch Peter's cheeks. The End.

Blog Archive