Monday, December 29, 2008

Snow WAR is a good War!





Armed with Aunt Noelle (aka Wala) and Uncle Marvin's Christmas present of snowball and snowblock makers, those that weren't settled in for our warm winter's naps (in other words, everyone over two) hiked in waist-deep snow to the backyard and had a battle more of fluff than of substance.  (I snapped less snowballs than I did photos, but still felt good about the effort it took just to make it to the war-zone because I knew it was working off some of the amazingly yummy home-made Spicy Orange Chicken I had scarfed down the night before.)



6 comments:

Dacia said...

Looks like fun! I have yet to go out there and play in it!

mimi said...

Sarah! Love...love...love...your blog! It was so fun looking through!!! :)

JT42 said...

snow wars! exciting!
by the way, I LOVE the pictures of all the little taters to the right, they are so stinking cute!!

Becca said...

Oh I love the Rexburg Review!

Silvia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silvia said...

Sarah, I'm so happy for your comment, I love your blog, It is WONDERFUL as everything that you do. The kids are getting so big. I miss your nice ideas and projects from Enrichment. Is so nice to be in touch!! (Did you saw the translation to English in my blog? Is going to be ease to read it..)

Blog Archive